The Board of Directors is following the direction of Skate Canada and have been in contact with the Public Health department, the Township of Zorra and engaged in a risk assessment process. We didn’t make this decision lightly, and the health and safety of all involved is paramount and we recognize the impact this may have on our skating families. Based on this we have decided the following:
Carnival will go ahead. Shows will run at 2pm and 7pm.
We must adhere to a limited amount of people per show.
To ensure this can happen, we can only allow 2 immediate (guardians/siblings) family members viewing per show. We will be tracking the families as people enter.
We will honour a ticket for either show.
We are a not for profit club, and incur significant costs to run our show, while keeping costs as low as possible for families. Refunds for tickets will be issued upon request, or you could also put it towards the purchase of a DVD. We encourage you to order a DVD for family and friends who are not permitted to watch.
The Cheers on Ice draw must go ahead based on our lottery license for it. The winner will be contacted if they are not in attendance.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
Board of Directors, Zorra Skating Club